Friday 29 April 2011

Update

It has been a fun few weeks. Cody won into grade 3 at his first show of the season. He looks like a different dog to last season, I really feel like  he is ready for it this year.



Cody has been so good at making me a better trainer. He finds fault in training like no other dog. If I do something wrong he makes it clear. He is also so good at telling me what is good training.  

Ditto and I went on a training day with Lauren (Dit's breeder). It was Ditto's first session working around other dogs and she was great, complete focus and great toy drive. Lauren picked up on a few things I need to work on with Dit. I think on the whole she was was happy with Dits progress, as am I :-)


Ditto with Dad Reed and half sister Daisy.

I had loads of fun training the dogs with Natalie Mitchell this week, thanks Nat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment